This blog is in recess. New contributions will still appear from time to time and new contributors are welcome. Check out orienteering.org.nz and the facebook o scene for your regular online orienteering fix.

Thursday 12 March 2009

Overweighed

Well a Bulgarian coach once told me, and now its confirmed by of all things a computer, that I am indeed overweight. 6"2 94kg - Ya big fat bastard the computer says - don't listen to it I tellya!

And interesting to see Woodhill coming out first in people preferences, or at least needs, for a training camp. Thats where I placed my vote, its still the most technically challenging and runnable area we have.

On the training camp topic a couple more weekend plans to be released soon, keep an eye out!

2 comments:

Neil K said...

That's weird, its says I'm only just normal!

Unknown said...

Just to clarify, I put this up for to demonstrate its stupidity, as I for one am one hellishly fit and healthy animal.